Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to list 10 movies: your 5 Favorites & your 5 Guilty Pleasures. Then, pick 5 of your friends and tag them. No tag backs. This explanation should be included.
Favorites (in no particular order):
1. Gone With The Wind - I'd run away with Rhett Butler any day. As long I got to steal all of Scarlet's clothes.
2. Sense and Sensibility - I want to marry Colonel Brandon (Alan Rickman) and Hugh Laurie is HILARIOUS
3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Need I explain?
4. Stage Beauty - It's awesome. Great costumes, some great acting, go see it. Now.
5. Shakespeare in Love - I realized it's so good because Tom Stoppard (an amazing playwright) worked on the script. And the costumes! So pretty!
Guilty Pleasures (again, in no particular order):
1. Pirates of the Carribean - as much as I love Johnny Depp and Geoffory Rush I can't pretend this movies much more than just entertaining.
2. From Hell - Johnny Depp and Jack the Ripper. It's mostly awesome because Johnny Depp is in a bath tub for a while.
3. Chicago - I could watch Catherine Zeta Jones all day.
4. Fight Club - Sometimes I do in fact like "boy movies."
5. Harry Potter - Magic is fun. And they wear cool clothes.